Call Center Agent(YD-9B655)
Posted on November 11, 2020November 11, 2020 by adminFull TimeDubaiPosted 13 hours ago
- Execute daily target of outbound calls in order to achieve required quota of service booking.
- Job holder should be able to answer customer inquiries about service schedules and related items, as well as generating accurate service notifications and customer data /system updates.
- Attend to customer inquiries regarding products, services, promotions, locations and contact details of branches. In case of technical inquiries, this needs to be referred in a timely manner to team supervisor.
- Courteously receiving customer concerns, and collecting relevant information in order to escalate to team supervisor
- Convey a professional image of AFM by following set scripts and telephone etiquette standards.
- To show flexibility and abide by assigned shift schedules, in order to maintain availability levels in the call center, and ensure timely response to customers, and welcome them with enthusiasm and courtesy.
- Awareness of service rules and warranty conditions. As well as being updated with recent promotions in order to pass on accurate information.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- High School education
- SAP and CRM knowledge is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- Experience in an customer service or call center role is preferred.
- Time management
- Work to deadlines
- Can work on own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Arabic speaking advantage but not essential
- A team player
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Cultural awareness
- Able to build strong relationships
Job Category: call center