Are you already using this amazing product?
Coconut oil; everyone has been talking about it for some time now. Health experts and nutritionists alike agree: everyone should have a pot of these things. Coconut can be used in many different ways; in the kitchen and in the whole house, but also in your body. And it smells good too!
Did you find out? We have compiled a list of the amazing uses of this special oil. We bet you will want to go out and buy your own pot after reading this!
- Athlete’s foot: Coconut oil has strong anti-fungal properties, making it easier to fight fungal infections. Add a few drops of oregano or tea tree oil for best results.
- Acne: Coconut oil fights acne, but it does so in a gentle way. Hold it carefully straight to the pimples.
- Extension marks: Rubing the oil on your body can prevent pregnancy from extending the marks from appearance. The oil moisturizes the skin and makes it soft and supple.
- Hunger: If you eat a tablespoon of coconut oil before your meal, you can control your appetite. This is especially helpful if you want to lose some weight.
- Wrinkles: Apply ointment to creams, creams, and wrinkles. It will moisturize and soften wrinkles, making them less visible.
- Sore throat: Swallow one teaspoon of oil. It will soften and protect your throat and will keep your mucous membranes healthy. It also helps protect you from infections.
- Cold sores: Coconut oil has antibacterial properties that will help fight cold sores. Just apply a little oil to a cold sore. You can add a little oregano oil to speed up the healing process.
- Removing gum: Oil can help to remove sticky substances from hair, carpets, and other non-greasy areas.
- Earache: Coconut oil mixed with garlic oil helps fight ear infections.
- Older stains: Oils are good for any skin type, but because of the strong antioxidants they can let old stains disappear.
- Wounds: Apply oil to damaged areas to help speed up the healing process.
- Mitigation: Mix coconut oil, corn starch, baking soda and your favorite oils into a natural fragrance.
- Eczema: Oils will help reduce itching, pain, rash and dryness of eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Stronger bones: Fat will help your body absorb calcium and magnesium. Both of these minerals are essential for strong bones and teeth.
And these are just some of the many benefits of this amazing oil! Do you have any tips based on coconut oil? Share with us in the comments posted on Facebook!