As part of the Customer Services team, your role will support the mobile phone service business by providing technical support and training to authorized service partners.
You will responsible to ensure that the service partners would carry out the required repair activities in line with Samsung guidelines.
The main objective of this role is to support the repair team in ensuring excellent service is provided to Samsung customers
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage Key Performance Indicators: Customer Repeated Repair Rate, 1hr, Long-term Pending, Samsung Net Promoter Score, Engineer evaluation.
- Training: Schedule & execute trainings (Online, Onsite, Local & Contact Centre) by providing technical hardware and software training on new products, and technology used in mobile phones.
- Technical support: Resolve technical issues related to repair skill of service center personnel.
- Monitoring quality issues: Identifying risk of new launches and field related issues, and coordinating with respective factory / Global Business Management for solutions.
- Galaxy Consultant mgmt: Manage the Galaxy Consultant at Quick Repair Shop locations and ensure the appropriate service operations are carried out.
- On time support: Provide solution to technical queries raised by service Center technicians.
- Coordinate with CS Team in HQ-GBM for issues related to service contents, technical issues, technical training or service policies.
Schedule Trainings to Samsung authorised service partners across GCC:
- Onsite / Online / Contact center training
- New model training / Poor performing engineers
- Conduct technical inspection of new Service center:
- Evaluate service infrastructure, tools & technician efficiency.
- Investigate and share findings with opinions about PL cases.Monitor and manage quality issues [Weekly]Conducting Technical contest for Service Center techniciansAdditional:Managing Galaxy Consultants
- Manage attendance and tickets of Galaxy Consultants
- Weekly meeting with GCs to share performance and discuss issues
- Execute monthly training (new model / technology / CMI / Soft skills)
- Monthly and Quarterly evaluation of GCs
- Creating a rapport among technicians, GCs and Store in-charge
- QRS Location & SMART Kiosks management
- Ensuring cleanness and tidiness of QRS locations
- Schedule visits to QRS location to follow up on arrangement
- Managing SMART Academy
- Reviewing SMART academy plan and materials
- Expanding SMART Academy to include it GC workshop.
- Identifying new locations to conduct SMART Academy
Skills and Qualifications
Bachelors Degree – Engineering (Electrical/Electronic)
3+ Years in a similar role