The Data Entry Administrator will play a fundamental role in supporting members of the Sales team to achieve our growth objectives.We are looking for an enthusiastic data loving candidate to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for helping our sales team continuously be set up for success, and ultimately helping to grow Collective Arts.You are responsible for increasing sales by facilitating orders, processing invoices and accounts receivable, and working towards the sales team’s monthly target.The ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented, organized and a problem solver who can apply critical thinking skills to a vast range of scenarios to provide customer-centric solutions.
A typical day as a Data Entry Administrator includes:
- Input sales orders into ordering system
- Manage inventory to ensure all orders are maximized
- Daily communication with the Sales Team
- Manage accounts receivable duties which includes collections, billing, applying payments received and ensuring accounts are always aligned with payment terms
- Assist in generating sales and accounts receivable reports for the sales team and management
- May be required to assist with local Hamilton based deliveries
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, strong phone presence
- Strong problem-solving skills and initiative to adapt and overcome in the face of adversity
- Possesses outstanding time management and multi-tasking capability
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent is preferred
- Executive Administration skills an asset
- Commitment to building effective internal relationships with all stakeholders (Order Fulfillment, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Senior Management)
- Experience in accounts receivable and accounting programs is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility, and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire you for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invest in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. We will provide accommodations to support applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Please contact us at the below email should you require any accommodation to participate in the process.