- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience of working in a professional and fast-paced environment; exposure incorporate setting is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Proven organizational skills and experience working with complex diaries
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines with excellent time management skills and instinct for prioritization
- Ability to switch between detailed work and the bigger picture to assist partners
- Ability to work on own initiative with a solutions-orientated approach and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with a positive influence on others
- Fluent in English with excellent writing skills
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
You will be based in Dubai as part of our executive assistant function. You will work with a diverse group of colleagues who each provide support for our Middle East region partners.
You will provide administrative and logistical support to our partners in their work with our clients. You will collaborate with a diverse group of colleagues and mentors and will work with other executive assistants to problem solve and develop expertise.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will provide a broad range of administrative and logistical support to a highly demanding audience of our partners.You will proactively manage and maintain very busy diaries, working across international time zones and locations, to provide high-quality support under tight scheduling deadlines. You will initiate and conduct independently as requested telephone calls, manage emails and travel arrangements, including follow-through to ensure that appropriate and timely actions are taken.You will assume full responsibility for planning and organizing executives’ day-to-day tasks, anticipating next steps and potential issues, with guidance from the assigned individuals when necessary, and update on all initiated actions. Additionally, you will oversee every aspect of travel and logistics, including visa applications.Lastly, you will build strong and trustworthy relationships with others and most importantly become experienced in timely process management.