About the Plant
Kruger Packaging L.P., Brampton Plant is state-of-the-art 300,000-sq. ft. facility manufacturing 100% recycled liner board and corrugated cardboard. We also manufacture containers for food, beverages, dairy products and meat, fruit, vegetables, flowers, chemicals, textiles, clothing and industrial products. Superior quality is maintained by using a sophisticated computer system with advanced order entry. Our plant is HACCP Certified (Food Safety).
We are currently seeking entry-level Production employees for our plant.
The candidate must meet production requirements. They must demonstrate versatility, initiative, and be a strong team player.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic understanding of personal computers
- Able to work rotating shifts as per the description below
- Have a demonstrated commitment to working safely
- Positive team player and excellent work ethic
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Counterbalance Forklift certification (an asset)
- Flexo Printing, Die-cutting experience (an asset)
- Familiarity in the corrugated box fabrication (an asset)
- Rotating shifts, 40 hours a week, must be available days, afternoons, and nights.
- Remuneration: Between $22.59/hourly with a premium when working evenings or nights.
- Furthermore, Kruger Packaging offers competitive benefits and incentives.
Kruger Packaging L.P. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.59 per hour Kruger