As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
The Head of Price Management leads the Team of Price Managers in the Market Area and is responsible for driving price management excellence by ensuring the pricing support for all Accounts in the Market Area.
The Head of Price Management reports to MMEA Head of Strategy & Commercial Management and is a member of the Market Area Strategy & Commercial Management Leadership Team.
To ensure proper quality & efficiency of MA pricing function in close cooperation with Customer Unit(CU)/GCU Heads, Key Account Managers, and CU/GCU Commercial Managers. Pricing covers the whole Ericsson portfolio.
- To be the line manager of all MA Price Managers,
- To proactively provide expert guidance on sales, proposal, pricing, and commercial matters to the respective stakeholders.
- To be responsible for selected pricing related Market Area programs and initiatives; including cost/price benchmarking
- To be the Price & Business Model Transformation Program Driver
- General line manager responsibilities (opex, cos, dimensioning, resource allocation, hiring, competence development, governance with Bid office teams)
- To ensure that the price management team from the bid office is always well integrated and works with one team spirit.
- To explore and build on the mindset of ASA(Automation, simplification, and analytics) as part of MMEA Price management evolution.
To be successful in the role you are
- University degree in Economics, Engineering, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in price management/commercial/sales operations working directly with customers.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the telecommunications industry in the region and of Ericsson’s operational process.
- Technical competence, experience, and strong networks within the Ericsson organization
- Highly developed knowledge and skills in leadership, communications, managing change, and cultural awareness.
- Thought leadership in identifying short- and long-term priorities to support business needs
- Team player, high degree of accountability, creative and result-oriented, able to work under pressure
- International Travel is a required part of this job role.
We are reasonably flexible on location in Ericsson-operated countries across MMEA and will be discussed during the interview process.
Ericsson South Africa recruits in line with its Employment Equity plan and will therefore give preference to suitably qualified candidates who are members of designated groups.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here.
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters.
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G.
What’s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state, and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Arab Emirates (AE) || || Dubai || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 565522