Role and Responsibilities
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Analyze, summarize, and report financial information to management.
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
- Prepare and submit VAT filing returns.
- Assist external auditors to ensure timely production of audited financial statements.
- Complete month-end and year-end financial close process.
- Coordinate activities so that business operations are supported
- Maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budget to actuals.
Requirements to apply
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Commerce required
- CA, CPA, CMA, ACCA is an added advantage
- Advance knowledge of Excel and other MS office apps
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
- Research skills
- Analyzing information
- Attention to detail
. Confidentiality and Thoroughness