In this position you will:
- Identify and evaluate the processing of personal data and related supporting resources (systems, processes, suppliers, etc.);
- Interviews and consult the owners of internal processes to assess and verify compliance of PwC’s processing of personal data;
- Search for solutions, implement and monitor the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to reduce risk;
- Keep records of data processing activities and other necessary documents demonstrating compliance with applicable data protection regulations in accordance with the GDPR.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, a proactive attitude and determination in achieving goals, quickly learn principles and internal standards regarding data protection;
- An additional advantage will be having experience as a business analyst or risk analyst
- Higher education – master’s or engineering degree (IT or management, information security, risk management);