- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in a professional conduct.
- working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use. Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary
- Updating monthly mileage records
- Valid driver’s license.
- 1 year driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.