- The mail service is the single point of entry and exit for all correspondence from the.
- community. As such, the mail manager is responsible for the complete processing of all incoming mail.
- and outgoing and ensures the efficiency of internal circuits, through the distribution, in particular, of initials and administrative shuttles.
- Support for “incoming” and “outgoing” postal mail from the community:
- Sorting, counting, dematerialization, Post-Office recording, distribution and mail tracking.
- Collection, preparation of shipments and franking of “departure” mail.
- Mail management, press and media management and distribution, package management and tracking.
- Control of the service made and follow-up of various orders (consumables, products,postage etc)
You have very good interpersonal skills and demonstrate great discretion.
You know how to work in a team and in a network with internal and external partners.
You are rigorous, methodical and available during peak periods.
You know how to organize information research, check it and update it.