COME JOIN THE WORLD’S MOST INTERNATIONAL COMPANY
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. DHL UAE is the recognized market leader in Express logistics and an Employer of Choice – ranked consistently as Great Place To Work in the UAE for 6 consecutive years, with a 2019 Global Ranking at #4!
Join our team and discover how an international network that’s focused on service, quality and sustainability, is able to connect people and improve lives through the power of global trade. And not just for our customers, but for every member of our team too. To learn more about our culture, motivated people and our purpose, please visit https://careers.dhl.com/global/en
ABOUT THE ROLE
To support MEAKAD experts in the investigation and resolution of key customer invoice enquiries in an accurate and timely matter to enable optimized collection.YOUR TASKS
- Support MEAKAD experts in billing inquiries investigation
- Process recalculations and simulations for sales or MEAKAD experts
- Generate, verify and follow-up credit notes
- Resolve invoice enquiries in an accurate and timely manner
- Accurately log queries in ERP (SUN) when required
- Create and maintain good working relationships with MEAKAD experts, sales, country experts & customers
- Manage own queue of queries and set priorities on a daily basis
- Follow-up queries with multiple local experts (billing agents, sales)
- Perform escalations to local billing agents or to sales
- Demonstrate pro-activity to solve complex issues in the most efficient way for customer and DHL
- Seek for structural solutions for billing-related issues.
- Meet individual targets on average number of resolved queries per day
- Logs P2P in accounts receivables systems (GRP, GRP Studio) on daily, bi-weekly or weekly base.
- Links payments in AR systems (SUN) on daily, Bi-weekly or weekly base.
- Collects month end figures and creates the month end reporting provides these to the Manager and Experts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience
- Administrative experience, preferably in a query handling team
- Billing experience (IBS & DVRA, …)
- Experience in Microsoft Windows as an end user
- Language skills: fluent in English
- Excellent organisational skills, including ability to prioritise workload
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service experience and focus
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative/judgement to solve job related issues & attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in following financial procedures