Passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company?
Seeking an organisation whose values & purpose underpin & guide your daily actions?
Want a rewarding career where the focus is continuous learning & growth?
Procter & Gamble’s (P&G) market-leading and trusted brands touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every day. We’ve been a successful global company for over 180 years and it’s our people that are the heart of our success. As a ‘Promote from Within’ organisation, we are globally recognised as one of the Best Companies for Developing Leaders across the organisation.
P&G has an exciting opportunity for a PRO & Benefits Administrator to join our team in UAE!
P&G Human Resources (HR) had been awarded as No.1 of “Fortune’s Most Admired For HR Globally” by The Hay Group and Human Resource Executive professional magazine. HR Professionals are business integrated partners that are the champions of our 95,000+ employees and enable people and organizations in the 70+ countries where we operate to perform at their peak. HR are at the heart of supporting some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself.
ROLE OVERVIEW: As PRO & Benefits Administrator, you will:
- Deliver in-country benefits per P&G policies, support development, revision, digitization and deployment of new policies where appropriate
- Actively manage Employee Immigration process including: Employee work permit process, JAFZA Access Card, Work permit renewals/ cancelation, Family Residence process
- Actively manage employee queries
- Maintain employee files
- Be the Business Visa Single Point Of Contact
- Be the Travel Expense Single Point Of Contact
- Work with Chamber of Commerce, MoFA, Dubai Municipality, Dubai court for legalization to process company documents
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU?
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities.
Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment.
HR 00003965 REQUIREMENTS : – Masters/Bachelors University degree
- Fluent in English
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in PRO & benefits area
- JAFZA PRO Experience is a Plus
JUST SO YOU KNOW: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
ABOUT PROCTER & GAMBLE: Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com