Location: Dubai, UAE
Company: Nestlé Middle East Manufacturing LLC
Duration: 3 Months
Position SummaryJoining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
A day in the life of…Are you a vibrant, enthusiastic, and passionate person? Do you get excited about how Fast Moving Consumer Goods organization operates and how consumption habits are changing? Are you driven by curiosity and passion?
- Intern will be trained on fundamental standards of QA, subsequently verify compliance to those standards and identify improvement areas mainly focusing on
o Release process
o Sensory Evaluation
o Allergen management
o Shelf life and halal management
- Intern will work with QA team to review excel data bases and propose solutions to minimize manual interventions.
What will make you successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Biology or equivalent
- Well versed in digital tools (Microsoft 365, power BI, Power automate, MS forms etc) is a plus
- Good communication and presentation skills
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.