Job Title : Recovery Supervisor ( GCFO/0911/2020-A )
Job Location : Dubai
Job Industry : Finance & Audit
Job Function : Finance & Accounts
Preferred Nationalities : Any
Minimum Educational Qualification : Bachelor degree in Commerce/Accounting.
Relevant Years of Experience: : 2 Years
Age : any
Posted Date : 08-12-2020
- Supervises and trains hourly employees in performance of tasks associated with billing, collection and reimbursement from third party payers.
- Works closely with Collection Manager, other business office supervisors and Finance department to achieve financial strength, good public relations, accounts receivable control, and smooth information flow.
- Secures efficient and timely follow up functions. Assures that no account is written off due to lack of follow up or neglect.
- Reviews and analyzes accounts receivable accounts and variance reports. Periodically reviews and reports the status of accounts receivable to the Collection Manager.
- Maintain professional relationships with other department supervisor, managers, administration and resolve charge capture, collections and customers satisfaction related issues.
- Mentor employees, conduct performance evaluations, counsel and provide disciplinary actions to assigned personnel, and works to facilitate individual and team development that drives positive results by means of positive communication.
- Generates and evaluates daily, weekly and monthly reports for the recovery staff and for financial and managerial audit.
- Monitors Business Office processes generally and individual workers specifically to assure that recovery is correct and timely.
- Ensures timely follow up and resolution of accounts receivable balances.
- Keeps up to date on changes imposed by the Group.
- Knowledge of bad debt, credit and collection policies and procedures.
- Approves write offs and authorizes adjustments within the limits set for this position by policy.
- Must be capable of performing all tasks required of Credit and Collection Department.
- Assist in monthly account receivable analysis and other related financial reports.
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce/ Accounting.
- Minimum of two (2) years of previous experience in billing, collection, reimbursement or recovery in similar environment. • Strong work ethic and enjoys working with patient and staff. • Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS-Offices & ERP Oracle.
- Ability to foster an environment that nurtures collaboration, teamwork, and mutual respect.