The role holder will be responsible for products and services to customers with the aim of maximizing sales opportunities and providing exceptional service.
- Describes product features and benefits; demonstrates the use and handling of the product
- Educates clients on brands quality standards and specifications
- Advises customers on product ranges best suited to their needs; Answers customers’ queries to help them make a decision on the purchase
- Provides information to customers on warranties, features, specifications, maintenance and care of products.
- Ensures customers’ needs are met, complaints are resolved (or escalated) and customer service provided is of exceptional standard
- Maintains awareness of new product launches, promotional events and sales
- Achieves sales targets by using sales techniques, up-selling and cross selling
- Ensures promotions and pricing are accurate and in line with company standards and policies
- Computes sale prices and discounts as applicable; Maintains sales records
- Receives and processes cash, changes and credit payments and generates invoices and receipts
- Operates as a cashier and be consistently accurate in money handling (in case applicable)
- Follows the store’s after sales processes and ensures full adherence to repair/return policies and procedures
- Adheres to loss prevention, inventory controls and standard operating procedures of the company
- Provides assistance in store merchandising in product placement and arrangement
- Ensures the highest standards of housekeeping standards and grooming etiquettes are maintained in store at all times