Job Title:Sourcing Officer
Company:Sayga Investment Co. Ltd.
Job Classification:junior-level (1-4 years)
Job Category:Supply Chain (Logistics, Procurement, Warehousing, Transport)
Plan, coordinate, and manage sourcing efforts within the sourcing & origination unit. Activities include direct buying and support in building networks in Argo-commodity markets.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support and information to create market overview (outlook, stocks, prices, projections, sources, players and trends).
- Coordinate with business units to quantify and plan demand.
- Build, manage, and maintain relationships with suppliers and market networks.
- Identify supply opportunities and flag and mitigate possible risks.
- Complete initial inspection as per quality protocols complete agreements (Invoice/Contract).
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any relevant filed.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of planning principles and practices.
- Knowledge of research and data collection.
- Multi-functional skills.
- Microsoft skills .
- Good English language skills