- Minimum high school diploma education degree or equivalent; 3+ years of experience in HR Generalist/Assistant or equivalent in a global and multi-national company with demonstrated success fast-paced, hands-on, technical environment;
- You will have a deep problem solving and analytical capability; experience of managing and analyzing HR metrics to find root causes and develop short, medium and long-term plans;
- You should possess an intellectual curiosity, bring valuable insight into the team/business;
- You will be able to develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels and have a proven hands-on attitude, be flexible and adaptable;
- You are able to work independently, multitask, organize and prioritize your workload
- You will possess a high level of attention to detail and drive yourself to deliver work to a high standard
- You are able to operate in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English
At Amazon, we work hard to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are looking for a dynamic, organized, self-starter to join our Human Resources department as a Talent HR Assistant supporting the growth of MENA (Middle East & North Africa) Operations.
In this role, you will support our 1) Talent and 2) Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) team on the development and implementation of programs and processes in a dynamic environment. Key objectives for this role will include:
1) Continuous improvement of processes across our broader associate population in the field (L1-L3) and potential third-party population
2) Supporting the TM team with to review/drive talent insights such as: health metrics, analysis, and deep dive to provide insights to HRBPs (HR Business Partners) and other relevant stakeholders such as: Operations Leaders, DE&I, Learning & Development (L&D), Talent Acquisition (TA), Finance, etc.).
3) Occasional deep dive and analysis to diversity, equity and inclusion data
A successful candidate will have strong project management skills and must have the ability gather business requirements and partner with the various stakeholders to plan, implement and improve solutions.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support and implement talent development programs – to support streamlined user experience of key people processes across countries and organizations
- Assist with development and implement change management plans for key talent programs – to support the changing mechanisms and processes from GTM (Global Talent Management) and our team.
- Support driving program strategy and goals (for Talent and DEI) – (i.e. develop processes, documentation and communications for program/process rollout and ongoing management.)
- Support gathering of key performance metrics (i.e. track delivery against program objectives.)
- Communicate new/updated programs, policies, and processes to leaders, employees, and cross functional organizations via TM (Talent Management) Newsletter
- Support coordination of trainings as needed for new project/program launches.
- Compile results in a concise, meaningful, and actionable format and share findings to senior leadership
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application and portfolio. Please submit your online application in one document including your CV and covering letter (both written in English, max. 5MB) by clicking “apply online”, stating your earliest start date and salary expectations separately in the applicant form.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field for Human Resources
- HR or Talent Development project management experience in a complex global environment across UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt
- Experience in with Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Knowledge of core Talent Management programs including performance management, promotions, succession, and development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and must be comfortable engaging with executive level leaders/multiple internal stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, team-focused, and a quick problem-solver
- Able to maintain utmost confidentiality and protect sensitive HR information
- Highly-Effective communication skills
- Ability to work independently, learn and be curious, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage workflow, in a fast-paced, frugal environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities