Turmeric has many benefits!
Turmeric is a spice made from plant roots. In our multicultural society, it does not make sense if we use foreign products in our vessels. Turmeric, which has a bitter taste, is a good example of that. We use it to spice up our dishes, but there are also many health benefits!
We have compiled a list of 20 health benefits of turmeric powder and pills:
- It is a product of antibiotics and antimicrobials, so it helps to reduce cuts and burns.
- According to research, if you combine it with cauliflower, it can prevent prostate cancer and stop the growth of existing cancers.
- It prevents the spread of breast cancer to the lungs. At least, in mice it does.
- You can prevent melanoma (a type of skin cancer) by eating turmeric, and it will also ensure that existing melanoma cells will kill themselves.
- It reduces the risk of leukemia in children.
- It is a natural anti-depressant for the liver.
- It can prevent Alzheimer’s and can also stop the development of Alzheimer’s by removing large amounts of amyloid plates from the brain.
- With several types of cancer it can prevent metastatic growth.
- It has strong anti-inflammatory activity and works similarly to other anti-inflammatory drugs, but has no side effects.
- It has been proven to be very promising in delaying Multiple Sclerosis in mice.
- It is a natural pain killer and COX 2 inhibitor.
- It can help with fat metabolism and weight control.
- In Chinese medicine it is used in the treatment of depression.
- Because of its anti-inflammatory activity, it is used in natural remedies against rheumatoid arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- It enhances the effects of chemo Paclitaxel chemo and reduces its side effects.
- There are many promising studies happening about the effects of turmeric on pancreatic cancer.
- There is also ongoing research into the positive effects of turmeric on Kahler’s disease (or Multiple Myeloma).
- It stops the growth of new plants in the bloodstream.
- It speeds up healing the wounds and repairing the skin.
- It can help in the treatment of psoriasis and other inflammatory skin diseases.