Others were found to have car repair shops and grocery stores inside their illegal homes.
More than 6,000 staff and bachelors have been evacuated from family-only areas in Sharjah, as authorities intensify inspections of all areas, the municipality said on Thursday.
Thabit Al Turaifi, director-general of Sharjah Council, said at least 6,561 graduates were living in family-friendly areas. All violators have been removed and appropriate action has been taken against them.
In a statement posted on social media, the municipality said the team had discovered unauthorized disconnection and illegal electrical connections during a recent inspection. Housing supply of power was cut short.
Al Turaifi added that more violations had been discovered. Some have even been found to have car repair shops and grocery stores where they live. Electrical items from unknown sources are also improperly stored.
In collaboration with Sharjah police and the Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority, the municipality conducted 1,636 complete inspections as part of the campaign.
The massacre came following the direction of His Excellency Dr. Sheikh Sultan bin Mohammad Al Qasimi, Member of the Supreme Council and Governor of Sharjah.
Many residents in a single-family home have previously complained of lack of privacy, misconduct and theft as bachelors violate housing laws.