Reference Code: 29683
Dubai, DU, AEPermanent
Founded in 1906 as a manufacturer of writing instruments, MONTBLANC today creates exclusive products including watches, jewelry, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. With more than 25 subsidiaries and 600 boutiques MONTBLANC is present all over the world.
Support the Regional Sales Director MEIA’s activities in the region to gather, analyse and present sales/stocks/finance results, optimize the seasonal logistic flows, while assisting the partners in the daily administration activities.
Network of external partners in the Middle East, India & Africa (MEIA) region with specific focus on key countries and key locations.
Based in local headquarters, reporting to the Regional Sales Director MEIA, with strong analysis and coordination with the regional wholesale partners
- Enquiries & analysis related to shipments and inform all partners accordingly on the back order & upcoming deliveries
- Co-ordinate with the shipping team in terms of the Shipping docs
- Manage the shipment discrepancies ( Shortage and Lost pieces )
- Reporting to the key contacts – Distribution of important communication and materials, such as delivery updates, shipping details etc
- Adhoc orders if needed from the partners for uniforms.
- Process and follow-up on the orders
- Assist and send the final order after all modifications to the partners
Reporting, Planning and Analysing
- Responsible to implement Booster in the MEIA region, collect/analyse the data.
- Responsible to get the stock report from the customers on a quarterly basis.
- Responsible to get the monthly sales report from the partners on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of reports: Stock, Sales (sell-in / sell-out) and any other operational reports as required
- Issue a monthly SELL IN/SELL OUT report per country/client and commercial line to analyse the budget achievement.
- Issue a seasonal detailed report on the orders placed by partners.
- Assist the Regional Sales Director in department presentations to EXCO and Macro/micro analysis of the wholesales department.
- Obtain the financial statement as per the customer.
- Consolidated regional account receivables/overdue of the partners.
- Inform the partners on the Statement of Accounts – beginning of each month.
- After Sales Services – both for warranty products and for spare parts.
- After Sales Services – to Co-ordinate with the client on the Repair Statistics on a monthly basis as per Richemont requirement
- After Sales Services – Update Customers on the prices and the quotation of the repair items that’s been sent to Hamburg
- After Sales Services – Issue Credit notes/ Debit notes for the warranty products
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a similar capacity
- Responsible and pro-active with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team (Essential)
- Experience of working in a multi-national environment
- Experience of liaising with Middle and Senior Level Management (Preferred)
Technical skills / abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken); Arabic and French is an advantage
- Ability to plan and deliver communications in an impactful, persuasive and tactful way
- Report compilation skills, with high accuracy
- Excellent computer skills, including very strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
The successful candidate will have the following personal qualities:
- The ability to approach data and situations logically, in a step-by-step way
- The drive to meet and exceed goals and standards of excellence, and to improve performance
- Analytical and problem solving skills with high level of accuracy
- Clear, timely, accurate communication and reporting
- Multicultural sensitivity and international awareness
- High Team spirit with strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for the brand / The ability to enthuse clients about the brand